Athletic performance test of strength, speed and endurance
This genetic test has been especially designed for the serious sports enthusiast to study two genes that are connected with athletic performance: ACE and ACTN3. ACE influences cardiovascular performance and adaptation to physical strain, ACTN3 regulates muscle performance.
Identification of ACE and ACTN3 gene variants allows to determine whether the individual is successful in sprint and strength sports (sprint distances, hurling and throwing sport, bodybuilding etc), endurance sports (running, skiing, rowing, triathlon etc) or whether the person is a so-called universal sportsman.
In addition to genetic factors, success of a sportsman depends on several factors as nutrition, living and training conditions, psychological factors.
It is easier to choose the most suitable sport for you, if you are aware of your hereditary prerequisites. The best results are achieved by those who does not only have favourable environment conditions and sufficient motivation, but also has the most suitable gene set for the specific sport.
Performing the test requires only a simple single sample from the inside of the cheek. The results arrive in 20 days. The cost of the test is 80 EUR.
Athletic performance test – read more
How to order athletic performance test
1. Send e-mail email@example.com including your contact information (name, postal address);
2. The invoice of the genetic test will be sent to your e-mail address;
3. The sample collection kit will be sent to you after payment of the invoice;
4. Take the sample following instructions step by step;
5. Send sample to the address:
6. The results will be sent to your e-mail address in 20 days.