Shipment of the samples
For speedy and secure delivery, international courier services such as DHL, UPS and FedEx are recommended; alternatively, you can send samples by air mail as a small parcel.
- Since high quality DNA samples are stable, there is no need for shipment in dry or wet ice.
- To avoid sample loss and contamination, please use 0,5-2,0 ml screw cap tubes, tubes with safe lock lid or wrap the caps of each microtube with parafilm.
- In order to avoid damage to the tubes during shipment, a tube storage box made of plastic or cardboard in a padded envelope is recommended. Please avoid using round containers, such as 50 ml Corning tubes, for tube protection.
- Send blood samples by courier service.
- Please make sure that the declared value of the package in the shipment does not exceed 10 EUR (15 USD).
- Send samples to the following address:
Ph: +372 7307 295
- You will be notified by email, once the samples arrive at Asper Biotech.